Friday, November 13, 2009

Is there a way to get my hair from a very dark dirty blonde (almost brown) to blonde & dirty blo

I have dirty blonde hair, but it is very close to brown, and has brown highlights. I hate it. I would like it if there was a way that I could get my hair to be blonde with my dirty blonde highlights. I have the same length of hair in my avatar, maybe a little longer. I have the skater look, except for the blonde hair! Plus, I heard of soaking your hair in beer and then laying out in the sun. I am not going to smell like beer when I go to public school, and I cant leave my hair in the sun cause it is winter!



Is there a way to get my hair from a very dark dirty blonde (almost brown) to blonde %26amp; dirty blonde highlights

yep. just go to a salon and ask them how to do it. you could bleach it and add dirty blonde highlights or just add bleached highlights. it's up to you and your budget.



Is there a way to get my hair from a very dark dirty blonde (almost brown) to blonde %26amp; dirty blonde highlights

go to the salon lol. theyll do whatever you want.



Is there a way to get my hair from a very dark dirty blonde (almost brown) to blonde %26amp; dirty blonde highlights

get blonde highlights!!!



Is there a way to get my hair from a very dark dirty blonde (almost brown) to blonde %26amp; dirty blonde highlights

The only way you can do that is to bleach your hair and then dye it. If you'd rather just dye it, you can only go about 2 levels lighter than your current color. You can go to a hairdresser and they can help you out, or go to your nearest Sally's and they can look at your hair, and tell you what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment