Friday, November 13, 2009

Is there a hair dye that would treat my grays as highlights?

I have light brown-dark blonde hair with lots of gray in spots. I don't want to lighten my hair so much as turn the grays blond to look like highlights. I really don't want to darken my hair either as I am not getting any younger, lol. I was wondering if I choose a dye lighter than my color if it would only color the gray?



Is there a hair dye that would treat my grays as highlights?

Go with a platinum look or a light blond



Is there a hair dye that would treat my grays as highlights?

Ask a hair-dresser,,,, she should be able to guide in the right thing to do..........



Is there a hair dye that would treat my grays as highlights?

The best thing for you to do is go to a hair salon. They know the things to do for your hair. I have found that any kind of hair dye in the stores do not work for me. I have dyed my hair so many times because the color that the box said I would get wasen't the one I got. I have dark brown hair and one time I bleached it blonde. I wanted my brown hair back, so I dyed it. My hair turned out red insead of brown. It would be better to go to a salon.



Is there a hair dye that would treat my grays as highlights?

Apply natural henna. It will color the grey hair. Read about that ---



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment