Friday, November 13, 2009

Are highlights worth it? Ive never colored my hair in any way before and Im scared itll come out loo

My mom said its a bad idea and that I'll regret it but Im so sick of having dark brown hair..it has some very subtle natural redish highlights already but I definitely want to go blondeish...help?



Are highlights worth it? Ive never colored my hair in any way before and Im scared itll come out looking bad?

I do not recommend you to die your hair either however if you must have it blond use a shampoo called manzanilla grizi



it turn my hair from black brown to golden blondish, and soft and healthy,



it is way better than dying it cause your hair will fall out it will look like old peoples hair after the paint comes off, and with that shampoo it doesn't.



Are highlights worth it? Ive never colored my hair in any way before and Im scared itll come out looking bad?

It might not just be that you are scared that it will turn out bad, it might also be that you are scared to dye your hair for the first time. If you are that scared then don't put highlights in. If you are not that scared then go ahead and do the highlights.



Are highlights worth it? Ive never colored my hair in any way before and Im scared itll come out looking bad?

I've dyed my hair about a million times, and every time it has gone ok. It is a little scary the first time, thats how it was with me. I've gotten a little braver each time and have done really wacky ones, such as brown with red and blue highlights and it worked out fine. Never go by what the box says though. If your going blonde you might want to get a box that has a darker blonde than what you want.



Are highlights worth it? Ive never colored my hair in any way before and Im scared itll come out looking bad?

scattered... Your big news here...



:)! http://208.109.69.157/funstuff/extra/ext...

No comments:

Post a Comment